- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup each tomatoes, onion, minced green and red bell pepper
- ¼ cup stuffed olives (sliced)
- 2 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1 sachet of seasoning with cilantro and achiote
- 3 cups of fish broth
- 3 cups long grain rice
- ½ cup white wine for cooking
- 1½ lb. desalted cod fillet cooked and crumbled
- salt to taste
- Green peas
- Bell pepper
- In a medium saucepan, add the olive oil, heat and add the tomatoes, onion, peppers, garlic, olives and cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the seasoning, fish stock, rice, white wine and the desalted cod fillet. Season to taste, cover and cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve and garnish with peas and bell pepper.