- 2 pounds of beef dumplings to cook (chopped and marinated with 2 tsp. Salt, 2 tsp. crushed garlic, 2 tbsp. olive oil)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp. crushed garlic
- ½ cup sofrito
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 sachet of seasoning with coriander and achiote
- 1 carrot (sliced or minced)
- 3 potatoes (diced)
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 cup water
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the marinade ingredients and marinade the meat. Let marinate for at least ½ hour.
- In a medium saucepan add the meat and cook until golden brown. Add the sauce, garlic and cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients, except the potatoes and carrots, cover and cook over medium heat for 1 ½ hour.
- Add the potatoes, carrots and cook for an additional ½ hour.
- NOTE: Accompany with rice and colored beans.