- 1 lb. shredded butter cake
- ½ cup chopped figs
- ½ cup chopped dates
- ¼ cup glazed cherries
- 2 tbsp. white rum
- Put the cake in the food processor and mix until blended. In a medium container, place the crushed ponqué and the rest of the ingredients and mix until it is pasty.
- Take the mixture by tablespoons and form small balls. Repeat the procedure until finished.
- Decorate with confectioner's sugar.
- NOTE: You can use polished fruits and you can also replace the butter cake with crushed oatmeal cookies.