TUNA AND CELERY SANDWICHADD TO FAVORITESGO TO FAVORITES
- 20 slices of club bread
- 2 cans 6 oz. albacore tuna (drained)
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- ¼ cup relish
- ½ cup onion (minced)
- 1 cup celery minced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- In a medium container mix the tuna with the rest of the ingredients and season to taste.
- Spread the mixture on the bread and form the sandwiches.
- Eliminate the edges of the sandwiches and cut into 4 portions.
- Serve immediately.
- NOTE: You can prepare with toast and add fresh salad.
Comments are closed.