- 3 slice club bread
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. strawberries jam
- 3 turkey slices
- 2 slice of tomatoes
- 2 cooked bacon slices
- 1 fresh lettuce leaf
- Toast the bread slices in the toaster.
- Spread mayo on a slice of toasted club bread. Then place the turkey slices.
- Spread the strawberry jam on another slice of bread and place on the turkey. Place the lettuce, tomato and bacon.
- Spread the cream cheese on the last slice of bread and place on top of the bacon.
- Cut into four portions. Serve alone or with chips.
- NOTE: You can use whole wheat bread and turkey bacon.