- 1 can 12 oz. of cold meat
- 4 oz. butter
- 1 cup sandwich spread
- 1 lb. American cheese
- 1 sweet bell pepper (chopped)
- In the food processor, mix the cold meat with the butter and the sandwich spread until it is creamy.
- Add the chopped American cheese and mix until it is creamy, repeating until you finish adding all the cheese. Then add the chopped bell bell pepper and mix for a few seconds. Take the mixture out of the food processor and place it in a container.
- Spread the mixture on the bread and form the sandwiches.
- Remove the edges of the sandwiches and cut into four portions. Serve immediately.
- NOTE: You can make this mixture in advance and leave it in the refrigerator until the moment of using it to prepare the sandwiches.