- 4 cups cauliflower shredded
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp curry powder
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup minced red onion
- ¼ each green, red, and yellow bell pepper, minced
- 1 minced garlic clove
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Salt to taste
- In a medium skillet add the cauliflower rice, broth, curry and salt to taste. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly until the broth is reduced.
- In another pan add the olive oil, heat, add the onion, peppers, garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add the cauliflower rice, season to taste, add the cilantro and serve immediately.
- NOTE: To make the cauliflower rice, remove the green stems and chop the cauliflower and grind it in the processor, just for a few seconds so that it is not so fine. You can shred to taste, depending on how thick you like it.
- When you cook it, do not overcook it because the longer it cooks, the softer the consistency of the cauliflower rice will be.