- 1 lb. cassava without rind
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. bacon
- 1 pkg. 7 oz. patch concentrate
- Prepare the yuccas. In a saucepan add 4 cups of water and salt to taste. Heat the water to a boil. Add the yuccas and cook for 20 minutes. Drain and remove the fiber from the center of each cassava.
- Cut the yuca into 1” pieces. Cut each slice of bacon in half. Roll each slice of bacon into each of the yucca pieces and prick with a toothpick.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the yuccas on a baking sheet with a grill. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the bacon is golden brown.
- Make the sauce. In a saucepan add the passion fruit concentrate and cook over medium heat for 5-8 minutes until the pulp is reduced. Pour over the yuccas and serve hot.