- 12 cups of 2 ½ oz.
- ½ cup graham crackers (crushed)
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp. black sugar
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 pkg. 8 oz. each cream cheese
- 1 pkg. soft almond nougat
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 sachet unflavored gelatin
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup heavy cream whipped to the point of snow
- Mix the ingredients for the crust and set aside.
- In the food processor, mix the cream cheese, soft nougat, and sugar until creamy. Add the yogurt and mix for a few seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a medium container.
- In a microwaveable mug, mix 1 sachet of gelatin with ¼ cup of water, heat to maximum temperature (high) for 35 seconds and mix until dissolved. Pour the gelatin into the cheese mixture. Then add the heavy cream in an enveloping way.
- At the bottom of each glass, add a tablespoon of the crust mixture and place in the bottom of the glasses. Place the cheese mixture in a plastic bag and fill each glass with the cheese mixture. Leave in the refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours. Decorate with nougat.
- Leave in the refrigerator until serving time.