- 1 lb. cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. golden rum
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 sachets of unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup heavy cream smoothie to the point of snow
- ¾ cup crushed graham crackers
- ¼ cup butter (melted)
- ¼ cup grated coconut
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Chopped pineapples
- Prepare the cheescake: In a microwave-resistant mug, add the unflavored gelatin and dissolve with the water. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Mix and let cool.
- In the food processor, mix the cream cheese with the granulated sugar and rum, vanlla, sour cream, coconut cream, and pineapple juice until creamy. Then add the gelatin and mix for a few seconds. Remove the mixture from the processor and pour into a container.
- Beat the heavy cream until stiff and add to the cheesecake mixture in an enveloping way.
- Prepare the CRUST: In the food processor, mix the graham crackers with the rest of the crust ingredients. Mix until smooth. Take out of the processor and set aside.
- Use 2-ounce glass cups. Scoop 1 tablespoon of the cookie mix into the bottom of each glass, then add the piña colada cheesecake mix. Repeat the procedure for each cup. Garnish with chopped pineapples and cherries.