- 1 cup graham crackers (crushed)
- 2 tbsp. black sugar
- 2 tbsp. Butter
CHEESE AND BLUEBERRIES MIX
- 1 lb. cream cheese
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Heat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix the crust ingredients and place in the bottom of a spring mold.
- In the food processor, mix the cream cheese with the sugar until creamy. Add the sour cream, the eggs one by one and then add the light cream. Pour the mixture into a container and add the blue berries and mix in an enveloping way.
- Pour the mixture over the crust. Bake for 1 to 1 ¼ hours.
- NOTE: Let cool and place in the refrigerator until serving time.