- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup stir fry
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ¾ cup long or medium grain rice (soak in water for 15 min.)
- 4-6 cups fish broth
- ½ cup chopped bell pepper
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 lb. clean and marinated shrimp
- ½ lb. lobster dumplings
- 1 lb. chopped fish fillet
- ½ lb. cooked octopus
- ½ lb. clean mussels
- ½ lb. scallops
- ½ lb. cooked and chopped conch
- Prepare all the seafood. In a medium saucepan add the olive oil, heat to medium temperature, add the sofrito, tomato sauce and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the broth, octopus, mussels, conch and cook at medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Add the chopped fish fillet, scallops, rice, bell pepper, cilantro and cook for 10-15 minutes. Add the lobster and shrimp dumplings and cook for 5 minutes.
- NOTE: You can use 2 pounds of frozen mixed seafood to substitute fresh seafood. I recommend adding the shrimp and lobster dumplings as the recipe says so the shrimp and lobster are tender.