- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup stir fry
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ¾ cup long or medium grain rice (soak in water for at least 10-15 min.)
- 4 to 5 cups fish broth
- ½ cup chopped bell pepper
- 2 tbsp. fresh coriander
- salt to taste
- 1 lb. clean and marinated shrimp
- Prepare the shrimp: Clean, remove the shells and marinate the shrimp in advance and leave in the refrigerator until it is time to start preparing the recipe.
- In a medium saucepan add the olive oil, heat to medium temperature and add the sofrito, tomato sauce and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the broth, drained uncooked rice, bell pepper, cilantro and cook at medium heat for 15 minutes. Add the shrimp and cook for 8-10 minutes.