- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup stir-fried
- ¼ cup cilantro
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup each yautía (pumpkin green plantain, potatoes,and chopped carrots)
- 1 cob of corn chopped
- 1 can 15 oz. boiled pigeon peas
- 12 oz. cod, desalted and shredded
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 cups water
- salt to taste
- In a saucepan add the olive oil, heat, add the sauce, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the root vegetables, pigeon peas, cod and the rest of the ingredients, season to taste, cover and cook at medium heat for 35 to 40 minutes.