- 1 lb. cooked spaghetti
- 8 slices of minced bacon
- 1 medium onion (minced)
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet add the bacon and cook until golden brown. Add the onion and cook, stirring constantly, until the onion is golden brown.
- Beat the eggs with the heavy cream.
- Add the spaghetti, eggs, and parsley to the pan and mix, stirring constantly until combined.
- NOTE: Serve with grated Parmesan cheese and you can add peas.