- 2 lbs. chopped salmon fillet or cut into thin slices
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup mango juice
- ¼ cup cilantro
- ¼ cup minced onion, white or red onion
- ¼ cup chopped green, red, and yellow bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped ripe mango, optional
- Salt to taste
- In a glass mold, add the chopped salmon fillet with the salt, lemon juice and leave it in the refrigerator to rest for 15 minutes.
- Then add the mango juice and the rest of the ingredients, cover it and leave it in the refrigerator until serving time.
- Serve cold accompanied with salad, fried plantains, on a bed of ripe avocado or simply by itself in a glass.