- 1 lb. medium shrimp without shell and with tail marinated to your liking
- 1 beaten egg
- ½ cup wheat flour
- 1 pkg. 4 oz. crushed pork rinds
Mango and Mustard Sauce
- ½ cup crushed ripe mango
- 2 tbsp. mustard
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- Mix the sauce ingredients and leave in the refrigerator.
- Crush the pork rinds and set aside.
- Put the shrimp in a container and marinate to your liking. Bread the shrimp: Beat the egg and season with salt. Pass the shrimp through the beaten egg, then pass through wheat flour, pass through the egg, then pass the shrimp through the crushed pork rinds.
- In a medium skillet add 4 cups of corn oil and heat. Add the shrimp to fry until golden brown. Remove from the pan and place on absorbent paper.
- Serve and accompany with the Mango and Mustard Sauce.