COD STEW WITH EGGPLANTADD TO FAVORITESGO TO FAVORITES
- 1 ½ lbs. desalted cod fillet (crumbled)
SAUCE WITH EGGPLANT
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 medium chopped eggplant
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup minced green bell pepper
- ¼ cup minced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp. wheat flour
- 2 tbsp. Tomato paste
- 1 tsp fish concentrate (optional)
- 2 cups white wine
- Salt to taste
- Cut the eggplant into small pieces, put it in a container with water, salt and let it rest for at least 10-15 minutes. Drain and set aside. (you can peel the eggplant by removing the shell or you can use it with its shell)
- Prepare the Salsa with aubergines: In a medium saucepan add the olive oil, heat, add the onion, chopped peppers and garlic and sauté for several minutes Add the cilantro, fish concentrate (optional), tomato paste, wheat flour, mix and cook for several minutes. Add the white wine little by little until finished, season to taste.
- Add the chopped cod and cook in the sauce for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve and accompany with rice or boiled root vegetables and avocado.
Comments are closed.