SHRIMP IN COCONUT SAUCE AND CILANTRILLOADD TO FAVORITESGO TO FAVORITES
- 2 lbs. clean shrimp and marinated with 2 tsp. Salt (2 tsp. garlic, 2 tbsp. olive oil)
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup red onion
- 2 tbsp. wheat flour
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ tbsp. base lobster
- ½ tbsp. grated ginger
- 1 chopped cilantro masito
- salt to taste
- Clean the shrimp, marinate and set aside.
- Prepare the sauce: In a skillet add the butter, heat, add the onion, ginger and cook at medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the wheat flour, coconut cream, heavy cream, lobster base and cook at medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the coriander and season to taste. Leave apart.
- In another large pan, add a splash of olive oil, heat and sauté the shrimp over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the sauce and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
Comments are closed.