- 1 sachet of unflavored gelatin
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup heavy cream smoothie to the point of snow
- 2 cups chocolate sponge cake (chopped)
- Prepare the cheesecake mixture: In a microwave-resistant mug, add the unflavored gelatin and dissolve with the water. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Mix and let cool.
- In a saucepan add the heavy cream and heat. Remove from the heat and add the chocolate chips and mix quickly until the chocolate is melted. Set aside.
- In the food processor, mix the cream cheese with the granulated sugar and sour cream until creamy. Then add the melted chocolate and gelatin and mix for a few seconds. Pour the mixture into a container and add the heavy cream in an enveloping form.
- Use 2-ounce glass cups. Pour 1 tablespoon of the chopped sponge cake into the bottom of each mold and then add the chocolate cheesecake mixture. Repeat the procedure for each cup. Decorate with chocolate chip cookies.