- 2 butter Bars
- 1 ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 2 ½ cup instant oatmeal
- 1 ¾ cup wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease two baking sheets.
- In the electric mixer, mix the butter with the sugar and the eggs until creamy. Then add the vanilla, milk, oatmeal, flour, and baking soda. Add the drops of chocolate and nuts and mix for several seconds.
- Take the mixture by the spoonfuls and form the cookies and place on the baking sheets, leaving a 1 ”space between one cookie and another.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Place on a grill and let cool.
- NOTE: The chocolate droplets must be cold and add last to the mixture to prevent them from falling apart. Remember to place the oven rack on the second level.
- When they come out of the oven, they come out golden brown but their texture is smooth. They will be crispy once cool.