- 1 cup crushed chocolate chip cookies
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
CHOCOLATE AND CHEESE MIX
- 2 lbs. cream cheese
- 1 ½ cup confection sugar
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups melted semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pkg. fresh raspberries
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Prepare the Raspberry Sauce. In a medium saucepan mix the sauce ingredients and cook over medium heat until reduced. Set aside.
- Prepare the crust: Mix the crust ingredients and pour into a spring mold and compact until it forms a base.
- In a microwave safe mug, mix the chocolate chips with half of the heavy cream. Heat at medium temperature (medium) for 40 seconds. Mix until the chocolate droplets are melted.
- In the food processor, mix the cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add the eggs one by one. Add the chocolate, the rest of the heavy cream, lemon juice, and vanilla and mix until smooth. Pour the mixture over the crust.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 to 1 ¼ hour.
- NOTE: Let cool, unmold, decorate and serve with the raspberry sauce.