BEANS AND RICEADD TO FAVORITESGO TO FAVORITES
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ lb. chopped cooking ham
- ½ cup onion (minced)
- ½ cup green bell pepper (minced)
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 ½ cup beans (stewed)
- 3 cups boiled rice
- ¼ cup fresh coriander (minced)
- In a large skillet add the olive oil, heat and add the cooking ham and sauté for several minutes. Add the onion, bell pepper, garlic and cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the stewed beans, rice and sauté at medium heat for several minutes and then add the chopped coriander. Serve hot.
- NOTE: Use the liquid from the stewed beans only as much as necessary so that the masonry is wet.
Comments are closed.