PUMPKIN PIEADD TO FAVORITESGO TO FAVORITES
- 1 pie dough
- 2 cups of pumpkin boiled and mashed
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup wheat flour
- ½ tbsp. grated ginger
- ¼ tsp. spice cloves
- ½ tsp. cinnamon powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated coconut
- ½ cup walnuts (walnuts or pecans minced)
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees. Place the dough "pie" in a mold of 10 ”cake.
- In the food processor mix all the ingredients (except the nuts) until creamy. Pour the mixture over the dough, then add the walnuts.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- NOTE: You can use canned pumpkin.
Comments are closed.