- 1 pie crust
- 1 lb. cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup brewed coffee (strong)
- 2 tbsp. coffee liquor
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the dough in a 9 ”pie pan.
- In the food processor, mix the cream cheese with the eggs until creamy. Add the brewed coffee, coffee liqueur, sugar, and heavy cream.
- Pour the mixture over the dough and then decorate with the walnuts.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- NOTE: You can use fat-free cream cheese and sugar substitute.