- 1 lb. boiled short pasta
- 1 lb. grilled breast fillet and chopped
- 16 oz. Alfredo sauce*
- 2 tbsp. pesto sauce
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup baby corn
- ¼ cup minced green and red bell pepper
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- Salt to taste
- Prepare the pasta in advance and let cool. Cook the breast fillet, let cool and cut into small pieces.
- In a salad bowl add the Alfredo sauce, pesto sauce and mix.
- Add the pasta and mix. Add the chopped chicken breasts, the vegetables and season to taste.
- Leave in the refrigerator until serving time.
- Ear: You can add grated Parmesan cheese. You can also serve this recipe hot by cooking the vegetables with olive oil in a pan, add the sauce, the rest of the ingredients and cook for several minutes.
- *Recipe for Alfredo Sauce in the Sauce section at cielitorosado.com