- 2 cans 15.5 oz each black beans (boiled and drained)
- 1 cup baby corn
- 1 ripe mango, chopped
- ½ cup minced green bell pepper
- ½ cup minced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp. Raisins (optional)
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar glaze
- Mix the dressing ingredients and set aside.
- In a salad bowl add the black beans, corn, mango, peppers, onion, cilantro, raisins and the dressing.
- Leave in the refrigerator until serving time.
- NOTE: Serve as a side dish or you can also serve it as an appetizer accompanied with tortillas, cookies or on tostones.