- 1 sachet of unflavored gelatin
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup strawberries (chopped)
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. shortening or coconut oil
- Prepare the cheesecake: In a microwave-safe mug, add the unflavored gelatin and dissolve with the water. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Mix and let cool.
- In the food processor, mix the cream cheese with the granulated sugar, strawberries and sour cream until creamy. Then add the gelatin and mix for a few seconds.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into 1½-ounce cups, cover with a sheet of aluminum foil, make an incision in the center of the paper in each cup, and insert a scoop or spoon. Put in the freezer for at least 4-5 hours.
- Prepare the deck. In a microwave safe mug, add the dark chocolate chips with the coconut oil or butter. Heat for 40 seconds. Remove from the microwave and mix quickly until the chocolate is melted. Let cool and then cover each cheesecake popsicle with the melted chocolate.
- Little ear. You can decorate with chopped walnuts.