COCONUT PUDDINGADD TO FAVORITESGO TO FAVORITES
- 2 cans of 13.5 oz. coconut milk
- ½ cup fresh milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- ½ cup cornstarch (cornstarch)
- cinnamon powder to decorate
- In a medium saucepan add the coconut milk, sugar, sliced cinnamon and cook for several minutes until boiling.
- In a cup mix the cornstarch (cornstarch) with the fresh milk and pour into the saucepan, beating constantly with a wire whisk and cook until thick. Remove the cinnamon sticks.
- Serve the tembleque in glasses or glasses, letting it rest. Decorate with cinnamon powder. Leave in the refrigerator until serving time.
- NOTE: If you like a thicker consistency, you can use up to 2/3 cup of cornstarch.
Comments are closed.