- 7 oz. guava pulp
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 sachet unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup heavy cream whipped until stiff
- In a medium container add the cream cheese. With the help of a wire whisk, beat the cream cheese until smooth, add the sugar, mix until smooth and creamy. Add the guava pulp and mix.
- In a microwave-safe mug, add the water, the unflavored gelatin and cook for 30 seconds. Add to the guava mixture and mix quickly.
- Beat the heavy cream with a wire whisk until it rises and is creamy to the point of snow. Add to the guava mixture in an enveloping form. Leave in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Pour the mixture into a pastry bag using your favorite tip and fill the glasses with the guava mousse. Garnish with peppermint leaves or use pieces of guava.