- 1 lb. yam boiled and mashed
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup cake flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 4 cups corn oil for frying
- In a medium saucepan add 4 cups of water and salt to taste. Add the yams and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes. Drain and mash the yam.
- Prepare the frituritas. In a medium container, add the boiled and mashed yams. Add the rest of the ingredients, mix until it forms a doughy mixture and season to taste.
- Pour the corn oil into a skillet and heat. Pour the frying mixture by tablespoons and fry until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.