- 4 hard-boiled eggs (minced or mashed)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sweet sauce (ketchup)
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup white onion (minced)
- ½ cup bell pepper (minced)
- 1 tbsp. indian relish
- Boil the eggs for 5 to 7 minutes. Let cool, remove the shells and mash the eggs. Mix the eggs with the rest of the ingredients and season to taste.
- Leave in the refrigerator until serving time.
- NOTE: To save calories you can eliminate the sweet sauce (ketchup) and use tomato sauce and add artificial sweetener and replace the heavy cream with skim milk.