- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 lb. medium shrimp (clean and marinated)
- 3 lb. chopped chicken and marinated with: 3 tsp. salt (3 tsp. garlic, 3 tbsp. olive oil)
- 1 cup onion (minced)
- 1 cup chopped ripe tomato
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. wheat flour
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 piece of fresh herbs
- 1 on saffron
- salt to taste
- Marinate the shrimp and set aside. Marinate the chicken ahead of time and marinate in the refrigerator for at least ½ hour.
- In a saucepan add the olive oil, heat, add the shrimp and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside.
- In the same saucepan, add the chicken and cook at medium heat for 10 minutes until golden brown on both sides. Set aside.
- In the same saucepan add the onion, red pepper, garlic, tomato, mushrooms and cook at medium heat for 5 minutes. Add the flour, chicken, wine, herbs, saffron, season to taste, cover and cook for 20 minutes. Add the shrimp and cook for 10 minutes.