- 3 lbs. chopped and marinated chicken with 3 tsp. salt (3 tsp. Garlic, ½ tsp. oregano, 3 tbsp. oil of olive and pepper to taste)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup onion (minced)
- ½ cup diced tomato
- ½ cup green bell pepper (minced)
- 2 tsp. Garlic
- 2 minced sweet peppers
- ½ cup fresh coriander
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 bay leaf
- 8 stuffed olives
- 2 medium potatoes peeled and chopped
- 1 cup carrot (chopped)
- salt to taste
- Marinate the chicken ahead of time and marinate in the refrigerator for less ½ hour.
- In a medium saucepan add the olive oil, heat and add the chicken and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes until golden brown on both sides. Set aside.
- In the same saucepan add the onion, tomato, pepper, garlic, sweet peppers, coriander and cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the chicken and the rest of the ingredients, season to taste, cover and cook over medium heat for 30 to 35 minutes.