- 4 medallions of pork tenderloin (Marinated with: ½ tsp. Salt, 1 tsp. minced fresh rosemary, 1 clove crushed garlic, 2 tbsp. olive oil)
GUAYABA AND ROSEMARY SAUCE
- 7 oz. Guava pulp
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- ¾ cup beef broth
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. Chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- Mix the ingredients for the marinade and marinade the pork medallions. Leave in the refrigerator until it is time to cook.
- Prepare the Guava and Rosemary Sauce: In a medium saucepan add the guava pulp with the tomato paste. Blend until tomato paste is smooth. Then add the meat broth, sugar, rosemary and garlic clove. Cook over medium heat for 5-8 minutes or until sauce is reduced.
- Cook the medallions on the barbecue or in the oven until golden brown and serve with the sauce.