- 1 cj yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup butter or oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- ¼ cup rum or flavor
- 1 cup grated coconut to decorate
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease 18 molds or place paper in the molds (cupcakes).
- In the electric mixer, mix the yellow cake mix with the rest of the ingredients until creamy. Place paper in the cupcake liners. Pour the mixture into the molds and decorate with the grated coconut.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- NOTE: You can use this formula to make it with a Chinese flavor. Substitute lemon juice and zest for lemon juice and zest.