- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder
- ¼ tsp. spice cloves
- ½ tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- Pinch nutmeg
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 2 ½ cup confection sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 10 ”x 15” pan and place a piece of parchment paper. Grease the paper.
- Prepare the cake. Sift the cake flour with the cinnamon, cloves and a pinch of nutmeg and set aside. Separate the whites and yolks from the eggs. In the electric mixer, beat the egg whites until stiff and then add the sugar little by little, beating constantly. Add the egg yolks one by one and then add the flour with the spices little by little, whisking constantly and alternating with the boiled pumpkin. Add the ginger and vanilla extract. Pour the mixture into the mold and arrange until it covers the bottom of the mold and is even. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool and turn the cake on a cloth with confection sugar.
- Prepare the filling: Beat the cream cheese with the butter until creamy, mix with the confection sugar, vanilla. Spread the mixture on the cake. Then place the chopped walnuts and roll.
- Let it rest in the refrigerator and decorate with confection sugar.