CHIMICHURRIADD TO FAVORITESGO TO FAVORITES
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Water
- juice of one lemon½ cup wine vinegar
- ½ tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 crushed or minced garlic
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a container, mix the olive oil, water, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce. Mix until emulsified. Then add the rest of the ingredients and season to taste.
- NOTE: Tasty to accompany steaks. To vary the flavor you can add a few drops of pique, combine with coriander and even add a pinch of cumin.
- You can vary the recipe and make a red chimichurri using fresh or roasted tomatoes or red bell pepper and even add sweet paprika.
Comments are closed.