POTATO SALADADD TO FAVORITESGO TO FAVORITES
- 3 lbs. potatoes (8 cups potatoes, diced and boiled)
- 4 hard-boiled eggs (chopped)
- ¼ cup onion (minced)
- ½ cup green bell pepper (minced)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- In a large saucepan add 3 liters of water and salt to taste. Heat until boiling. Add the potatoes and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- In a large salad bowl, add the potatoes with the rest of the ingredients, season to taste and leave in the refrigerator until serving time.