- Mix for the crepes:
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup pancake flour
- 1 cup milk
- 7 eggs
- 1 ¾ cup minced red bell pepper
- 1 ¾ cup minced onion
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 ¾ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare the crepe mixture. In a bowl, mix the eggs with the pancake flour until smooth and even. Leave aside.
- Mix all the vegetables. In a frying pan pour a splash of olive oil, heat and add the vegetables. Sauté for 2 to 3 minutes and set aside. Divide into 7 portions.
- In a container, mix the cheeses and set aside.
- Heat an 8” nonstick skillet and spray with lecithin spray. Pour in ¼ cup of the crepe mixture and let it brown, then flip and brown. Take out and set aside. Repeat the procedure until finished.
- Beat an egg and pour a Teflon pan. Arrange the beaten egg forming a tortilla and add 1 part of the vegetables that were divided. Cook and set aside.
- The assembly begins: Heat the pan, place 1 crepe, place the tortilla with vegetables on it and add ¼ part of the cheese, fold and cook for a few minutes until the cheeses melt.
- Repeat the procedure until you prepare the 7 portions.