- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp. crushed garlic
- ½ cup onion (minced)
- ½ cup green bell pepper (minced)
- ½ cup bell pepper (minced)
- 1 apple (chopped)
- 2 tbsp. raisins
- ½ cup walnuts (chopped)
- ½ cup coriander (minced)
- 1 lb. fried and crumbled black pudding
- In a skillet add the olive oil, heat and add the garlic, onion, peppers, and apple and cook over medium heat for 2 to 5 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients, season to taste and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve on tostaditas, tostones, cookies, or nachos.