- 1 cup pumpkin boiled and mashed
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 1 sachet unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup crushed oatmeal cookies
- 1 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- In the food processor, mix the pumpkin with the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add the sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon, mix and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe mug, mix the unflavored gelatin and water and heat for 30 seconds. Add to the pumpkin mixture.
- Beat the heavy cream until stiff and add to the mixture in an enveloping way.
- Prepare the chocolate sauce: In a microwave-safe mug, add the heavy cream with the chocolate and cook at maximum temperature for 1 minute. Remove from the microwave and mix until the chocolate melts.
- Serve this dessert in glasses. At the bottom of each glass add 2 tablespoons of the cookies. Place the mousse in a pastry bag. Pour the pumpkin mixture into each glass, filling half the glass, then pour the chocolate sauce, then place 2 tablespoons of cookie and then finish with the pumpkin mixture and decorate to your liking.