CIELITO LINDO DIPADD TO FAVORITESGO TO FAVORITES
- 1 can 16 oz. refried
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 ½ cup guacamole
- 8 oz. grated cheddar cheese
- 1 pot 16 oz. mexican sauce
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 1 ripe tomato (chopped)
- 1 ½ cup finely chopped lettuce
- In a large plate or mold place the ingredients in layers.
- Take the cream cheese out of the fridge 20 minutes before preparing the Cielito Lindo. Spread the refried beans on the bottom of the mold and then top with the softened cream cheese. On the cream cheese spread the guacamole. Add the lettuce and tomato and pour over the pot of Mexican sauce and chopped cilantro. Add the cheddar cheese and serve at room temperature. You can also bake it at 350F for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Decorate the Cielito Lindo with cilantro and serve it with nachos.
- NOTE: You can serve in glasses or cups to serve in small portions. You can add a layer of pieces of ripe avocado. You could also make a version by adding minced meat and serve warm.
Comments are closed.