GANDULES AND CRANBERRY SALADADD TO FAVORITESGO TO FAVORITES
- 1 can 15 oz. Drained pigeon peas
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup fresh coriander
- ¼ cup white onion (minced)
- ¼ cup red bell pepper (minced)
- 2 minced recao leaves
- 2 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1 tsp. fresh oregano
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- salt to taste
- In a salad bowl, add the pigeon peas and the rest of the ingredients and season to taste. Leave in the refrigerator until serving time.
- Serve over cookies, tostaditas or nachos.