CORN FRITTERSADD TO FAVORITESGO TO FAVORITES
- 2 cups cornmeal
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup baby corn
- 3 eggs
- 4 cups corn oil for frying
- In a medium container, mix the cornmeal with the baking powder.
- In a medium saucepan add the milk, butter, sugar, salt and heat to a boil. Remove from the burner, add the cornmeal and mix until it forms a pasty mixture. Let cool and add the sweet corn and the eggs one by one.
- In a deep frying pan add the oil and heat. Add the mixture by spoonfuls and fry until golden brown.
- NOTE: To vary the flavor you can add a tablespoon of pesto sauce to the mixture.