COCONUT CHEESECAKEADD TO FAVORITESGO TO FAVORITES
- 8" Spring Cheesecake Mold
- 1 ½ cup graham crackers (crushed)
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 3 pkg. 8 oz. each cream cheese
- 2 cup grated coconut
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 sachets unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup heavy cream whipped to the point of snow
- Prepare the gelatin: In a medium container, mix the unflavored gelatin with the water and heat in the microwave for 35 seconds. In the food processor, mix the cream cheese, coconut, coconut milk, condensed milk, and lemon zest until creamy. Add the gelatin and vanilla and mix until combined. Pour the mixture into a container and add the heavy cream whipped to the point of snow in an enveloping way.
- Pour the mixture into the pan over the cookie crust. Leave in the refrigerator for several hours until you get enough consistency to unmold and serve. You can decorate with toasted grated coconut.
- NOTE: You can substitute the sugar for 1 can of condensed milk.