CHICKEN SALPICONADD TO FAVORITESGO TO FAVORITES
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup each onion, green bell pepper
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 cup chopped green cabbage
- ½ cup white wine
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 lt. 10 oz. chicken breast, drained and shredded
- ¼ cup sliced stuffed olives
- 1 tbsp. raisins (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan add the olive oil, heat and add the onion, peppers, cabbage, garlic and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients, season to taste, cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve with crackers.
- NOTE: You can use fresh chicken breast. You bake them and then you shred them.