- 8 oz. mascarpone cheese
- 8 oz. plain yogurt
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup brewed coffee (strong)
- 2 tbsp. coffee liquor
- 1 tsp. brandy
- 1 sachet unflavored gelatin
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- grated cocoa or chocolate
- Lady Finger cookies
- In the food processor, mix the mascarpone cheese, yogurt with the sugar, vanilla, coffee and liqueurs until creamy.
- In a microwave-safe mug, mix the unflavored gelatin with the water and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Pour the gelatin into the cheese and yogurt mixture and then add the whipped cream in an envelope.
- Prepare the Tiramisu in 2 oz glass cups. In the bottom of a glass, place pieces of the Lady Finger cookies, then add a splash of coffee liqueur and then add half of the cheese and yogurt mixture and then sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Place other pieces of Lady Finger cookies and add a splash of coffee liqueur, add a mixture of cheese and yogurt and finish decorating with cocoa powder.
- Repeat the procedure for each glass. Leave in the refrigerator until serving time. Decorate with chocolate chips and / or chocolate cookies.
- Orejita: You can add coffee liqueur on the Lady Finger in a glass.