FRIED CHICKPEASADD TO FAVORITESGO TO FAVORITES
- 6 slices of minced bacon
- 1 can 15 oz. chickpeas (drained)
- ¼ cup onion (minced)
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- In a skillet add the bacon and cook over medium heat until golden brown, remove the bacon and set aside.
- In the fat of the bacon, add the chickpeas and fry until golden brown. Add the onion, garlic, fried bacon and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- NOTE: Serve and garnish with minced fresh parsley. Perfect to accompany roast meats.