MEATLOAF AND PLAINTAIN ROLLADD TO FAVORITESGO TO FAVORITES
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup bread or cracker
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup sofrito
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 2 lbs. ground beef (turkey, or chicken)
- 2 large ripe plantains (sliced and fried)
- 12 bacon flakes
- Prepare the meat mixture. In a container mix the milk with the bread. Add the eggs, sofrito, garlic and salt. Add the meat and mix until smooth.
- On a greased sheet of aluminum foil, place 12 bacon flakes next to each other. Pour the meat over the bacon and arrange the meat until the bacon is covered, place the fried ripe plantains on the meat and roll. Pinch the ends of the aluminum foil until the meat is secure, then tie with a string. Place on a baking sheet with a grill.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Serve with your favorite sauce.
Comments are closed.